Last Day to Register:
Friday, September 29, 2023
Brian Katulis is a senior fellow and vice president of policy at the Middle East Institute. He was formerly a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress (CAP), where he built the Center’s Middle East program and also worked on broader issues related to U.S. national security. He has produced influential studies that have shaped important discussions around regional policy, often providing expert testimony to key congressional committees on his findings. Katulis has also conducted extensive research in countries such as Egypt, Israel, Jordan, and the Palestinian territories. His past experience includes work at the National Security Council and the U.S. Departments of State and Defense.
This in-person event will be held at the newly remodeled Sheraton Madison Hotel.
Be sure to register on time!
Registrations and payments will not be accepted after Friday, Sept. 29, 2023.
- Registration for in person events closes the week prior to the date of the event to provide the meal count to the Sheraton.
- Payment must be received before the registration deadline. Neither registrations nor payments will be accepted after the registration deadline.
- All registrations and payments for events must be made online with a credit card. We will not be able to accept checks as payment for event registrations.
- Registrations are confirmed only if payment is received before the registration deadline.
- Only members and guests with confirmed registrations will be admitted to a program.
MCFR members, please share MCFR with your friends!
Members are our best means of recruiting new members. We encourage members to invite guests to our programs.
You may invite as many guests as you like.
Each guest may attend one program per season.
To use the online system to register guests, you must register them when you register yourself. Otherwise contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to have your guests registered.
If you have questions about registering, please email us at email@example.com.